Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My new baby....

I just got myself a new baby... hehe!! my very own lappie.... still in diapers.... haha!! It's a Toshiba Satellite....

My lappie comes with....
- Core 2 Duo 1.83GHz
- 14.1" screen with 1.3mp camera
- 2GB DDR2
- 160 HDD
- DVD player/burner
- Wifi
- Card Reader
- Bluetooth
- Label Flash
- Microsoft Vista Home Premium
- Dolby Sound

Decent enough specs for my college use... :) I am super happy with it... Vista premium is so cool eventhough a tad heavy.... and the sound is fantastic for a notebook... haha!!

Of course with a new baby it must come with a baby carrier right? must be equally cool and cute.. hehe!! and cause a considerable embarrasment as I walk along the halls of my campus... haha!!

Checkout my green Crumpler!!! aint it nice!!!?
Look inside....
I am official well prep for all my coming activities... hehe!! I shall also officially declare bankruptcy for a few months at least... too much expenditures... Ouch!!! wallet very pain liao... haha!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

college? u going back to study kah? the nicer the laptop, the harder the virus hit it

Nihcia said...

yups.. taking my MBA... back to school for me..

hey... dun la say that... wait really happen then how? :(

mocha said...

wahhh...nice lappie.... familiar looking crumpler!!! hahaha.... hmmm.......

Nihcia said...

Thank you thank you...
Hmmm... familiar crumpler? Why might that be huh? hmmm.... hmmm...