Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Operation Bamboo River...

Went paintballing again last Sunday... It was really great... had loads of fun... was extremely intimidated when we first arrived... everyone was fully geared... own marker, camou outfit, multiple pods for top-up, pod belts, silencer and etc... never before have I seen ppl more equipped for paintball... haha!!
Shall not write further as I would never top the post mortem written by Loon... check it out!!! ;)

Shall leave you with a picture of a bruise... this is one of many....but this is the worst...

2 comments:

Loon said...

this is ntg compare to those i got shot by The Man With The Golden Gun (TMWGG)!!

so, when u gonna get ur own marker?

Nihcia said...

Haha!! Yours are close range shots which I do not what to even get within such range for a shot... haha!!

Me? My own marker? When I get a sponsor la... All money used up for hiking liao... haha!!

Any sponsors?