Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bukit Tabur East

I went hiking up Bukit Tabur East on Labour Day....

I went up the West side the last time I hiked there...


This picture was taken during my previous hike which shows Bukit Tabur East on the other side... well that was the side I climbed this time round...

Since I am a bit lazy to write about it, I shall link you to a couple of blogs by Ming and Tan who also went... ;)

Ming's story...

Tan's version....

Hehe!! Some extra thanks to Ming and Tan for blogging it out so beautifully.. ;)

2 comments:

mocha said...

another good way of blogging!!! link here and there...hahaha.... tabur east is nice rite?? haha....

Nihcia said...

haha!! best way la..

Yup yup... it was nice... but I now got 4 spots of blue black on my leg ler.. :(

So when you going to give me the rest of the photos taken?