Monday, March 26, 2007

What a Relief....

Phew!!!....



I nearly thought I screwed up my blog when I was exploring here and there... changing this and that.... and suddenly when I wanted to post something I couldnt... only the title came out... I was thinking what the hell happened.... Shit! must has pushed some not supposed to be pushed buttons...All the toolbars when you create a post like the fonts and stuff were all not there.... I must have did something really really wrong...


So came to work today...tried and taa daa!! it works!!! hehe!! me heppi back again... :-)

So I decide to post another more recent photo of me and Amy... hmm... looks quite a bit older than the other photo huh? Well that is what working in our company does to us... haha!!! ages us at a much faster rate...



This was taken at Sanctuary.... the crowd was seriously packed... after midnight we didnt even have place to move much less dance... we were squished to one another...ewwwss....all the sticky sweaty bodies.... but it was a fun place... great song choices... not too expensive booze.... cool ambiance...

Crap... I think i know why I couldn't make a posting from my home computer... I think I accidently downloaded some spyware or something... not on purpose..was downloading something and it can along I presume... Now it is making my comp a bit nutty.... and slow... :(

Need some antispyware thingy.... Haai.... shall go get it soon i suppose.....


No comments: