Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Why am I so forgetful?

I got super lousy memory.. don't know where I inherited it from... either that or I didnt manage to inherit any memory at all!!


Yesterday went to audit ppl, today forgot some part of the audit... Need to call back the vendor and ask what he answered me... aiyo...shy only la!! Sometimes I really wonder why I am like that.... maybe it has become a habit...


Sometimes, even can walk towards somewhere with a purpose (like the admin office) then when reach I forgot why I went there is the first place... then stupidly walk back to think again.. haha!! then walk half way, remember again then walk back...waste of energy and time la....


Worst still when I want to find something which I have kept previously.. I can search the whole wide world and still not find it... Mummy says that it is because i am not a careful looker.. aiyo... really cannot find la... but then miraculously when she looks for it she will find it... then she say "See! See!!" haha!! aiyo... malu again... but then sometimes it is because she likes to hide it away.. not hide la but my mum is a neat freak so she doesn't like things lying around so she will keep..then when she keeps it, I kenot find.... search high and low also kenot find... she will tuck it in some nook and cranny.... but of course she denies... It is like her sweeping the floor.. when i sweep, not much dust wan.. but when she sweep, wah!! mountain full.... dunno where she find all that dirt... me and my sister always say she has a stash of dirt under the carpet that she takes out everytime she sweep just to intimidate us... hahah!!! my mum will just roll her eyes and say "U think I will do such thing?".... oops... side track a bit...hahah!!

This is my mummy... we were in bangkok Chak Tu Chak market having lunch..dunno whch camera she looking at.. we only got 1.. must be the neighbouring table wan... haha!!

So back to what I was saying... what was I saying?? haha!! nolar..my memory not that bad... at least not when there is a title block there.... anyway... I really wonder why my memory fails me at such a young age... and I can only shudder to think how it would be 30 years from now.... Then it will be just ????????????? everything don't remember... haha!!

I am really jealous of those ppl with super memory... remember during SPM, we had to take morale.. and we actually needed to memorize 81 'nilai-nilai'.... wah.. it was hell for me.. then when ppl in class just started spouting effortlessly exactly as per the text book... I was so tempted to throw the text book at them and shout "Shut Up!!" but me not so mean la... Anyway... that was history.. got a C4 for morale... But I am not lacking in morale okay... just lacking in memory of it... haha!!

well just have to live with it.. so if I ever forget your birthday it is not my fault!!!

No comments: