Friday, February 29, 2008

My latest indulgence....

CUPPACAKES!!!


What are they? pretty cupcakes!!! hehe!! At least that is what I think of them... They just open a cafe in Uptown called "Cuppacakes by Wondermilk"... They just have these gorgeous cupcakes... some of them look too pretty to eat... hehe!!!

The cupcakes in the shop for daily sales arent as nice as the ones in the pictures above la.. they are still pretty but not so elaborate... but it is real cool that they customize.... But with nice pretty stuff, comes a pretty price too!! The mini cupcakes which are only an inch in diameter are Rm1 each while the larger ones which are about 2.5 inch in diameter are Rm3.80 each for ordinary flavours and RM4.50 each for premium flavors... With packagings comes additional cost...

One thing that I feel is cool is they have this standard packaging of 49 mini cupcakes which can be customized with msg or any design for RM50 per box.. they look like a birthday cake made of cupcakes.. so convenient right? After sing song, blow candle, just tell everyone to take a cup..no need to cut or distribute... hehe!!

This is the one I bought... RM5.50 inclusive of box.. pretty?

I dont know why but since I found this shop... I have been on a cupcake craze.. have eaten so many cupcakes in the past 2 weeks.. all the sugar (it is super sweet).... Must be why I am chirpy this week... on a sugar high... haha!!! Just couldnt resist.. hope this doesnt last long or I will be fat!! haha!!

For more details... you can visit www.cuppacakes.blogspot.com (pictures above except for the last one is from their flickr album linked to the site...)

No comments: