Friday, February 22, 2008

One Year Old!!

Today, my little copper swift turns one year old... How quick times have passed... so many sad occasions where ppll bullied him... banged into him... but so many nice memories of him zipping about town as well...

It also marks a full year of car installments for me... Being my first car, I am so proud of myself.. hehe!! The downside, still got 8 more years... Yikes!!! haha!!

Anyway.... just happy he has turned one!! Happy Birthday my Copper School Bus!!!

2 comments:

mocha said...

heppi birthday bumblee bee... hehe.. oppsss... whats his name ar?? haha...

Nihcia said...

huh? bumble bee? He not black and yellow also...
Hehe!! He got no name ler.. Elaine didnt name him for me..
I call him copper school bus but I got frens calling him tomato... hehe!!
What do you think?