Monday, June 18, 2007

HELP!!! My blog is sick...

Hey..... anyone out there knows how to fix this bug in my blog?

Everything I type ends up as one whole paragraph.. God knows why... I spaced everything.. and yet it is still in one paragraph... and if you noticed, isnt the blog senget to the left? there is like a whole stripe of wasted space to the right... dunno how to fix it..

One day it was okay and the next it wasnt... It is like my blog knew I was having an unlucky day so it decided to add on to it... so sad... now ppl wont read my blog coz it is so difficult to read... :(
Not that I got many readers la... not many ppl know... haha!! But still...!!! I want my blog to look nice back!! So please help!!! :((((

1 comment:

mocha said...

u typing it in html or compose mode?? if html, u'll need to include html code.... to differentiate paragraphs....