Thursday, June 14, 2007

Incompetence.....

I am damn pissing mad with certain ppl at this point.... It really boils down to incompetence.... All I ask is for you to do your job properly... Dont even need to do more... not asking you to do something out of your scope... just to do what you are being paid to do... but even that seems so difficult... WHY? INCOMPETENCE....
It is like God has wasted giving them a brain.... Might as well have omitted that organ from them... save some cells.... They just dun bother to use them.....
Worst of all is that these people all are supposely very experience ppl.... experience in what? not thinking?!! Procrastination?!! The art of 'Tai Chi'?!!! Pay you so much for you not to do anything is it? Then the much lower paid ppl have to pick up your SHIT.... it really sucks!!!
Even when asked to do something, they take their own sweet time... It is like they have zero sense of urgency... WHY???!!!!!
And then there are others who will not acknowledge their own mistakes... these ppl will try and find all sorts of excuse why they are not in the wrong and try and push the blame back on you.... I really hate this kind of attitude... I feel that there is nothing wrong with admitting you made a mistake... as long as you do not continously repeat that mistake and you learn from it... It is all part and parcel and growing up and experiencing life's lessons... or maybe work's lessons.... It nurtures us to be better at what we do... If we refuse to accept such a fact then we will forever be where we started without improving ourselves... There is no growth whatsoever.... But it seems there are so many who are contented with that? Once again I ask WHY??!! this must be one of life's longest unsolved mystery....
Adding to the pack are those ppl who just pushes the responsibility not because they cant do it but they are not willing to do it.. This is even worse than being incompetent.. at least incompetence has an excuse... they dont know how... brain development was nil... but the ppl who play 'Tai Chi' are the worst to have... it turns everything into a vicious cycle... I dun wanna do so I push to you... then you push to another and it goes on and on.. at the end no one does it.... I do not see what is wrong in just doing it.. .Will it really kill you?
I always believe " Do unto others what you want others to do unto you". For me if I can do it, I will, even if it is not my responsibility to do but if I am capable of helping then why not? Coz there will come a time when you need something from someone else... and at that point, you hope in return that they will help you....
Okay.. I have released some of my steam... .as you can see it is just random rattling... I need to release the tension... a bit stressed today...

No comments: