Thursday, June 14, 2007

My apologies....

Because of all the problems that has happened today and all the incompetent ppl that I had to endure, I have made a mistake by taking it out on bystanders who wasnt part of the picture but somehow or rather connected to the people who were....
For that I apologise... I have apologised to them directly but I just felt like making my apologies one more time..
Sorry....
I did not mean to shout nor blame you....
I suppose it is my temper taking over me.... Yes, I admit I have a temper.... I have always known that... I do try to control and keep it in check but sometimes when things get a bit too much I tend to blow my top... unfortunately, sometimes innocent ppl get the wrath as well...
I promise to try and contain my temper... Hopefully one day, I will have full control of it instead of the other way around...
But in the meantime, I hope that all my family, close ones and frens will still stand by me... trust that I did not mean some of the things I have said.... and most importantly, forgive me... you guys are very important to me.....

No comments: