Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My (not so) New Car....

Actually I wanted to post picture of my new car yesterday.. but after the accident I 'bo song' already so posted the complain first... so today mood a bit better already now can post pictures of my car lor... I bought it sometime after CNY..so bout 3 months old... didnt get to taking pictures of it till recently...What car is mine? hehe!! here it is.... Recognize it? hehe!! no? How can that be? sure can recognize la.. Give you a side view as well la...
Nice? Nice? Can recognize already... My cute little Suzuki Swift... hehe!! It is not Red ya.. dun simply simply say... It is COPPER... aint it just so nice... just had it washed before I took the pix... obviously this was before the accident la when it is still as per new condition...
Back view... warning ya..dun simply compare this to a Myvi ya.. I pantang... !!! mine is so much better looking.. it got smaller thighs for one... and a smaller butt... haha!! and it cost a whole lot more... ya.. me a bit broke liao every month after paying for this babe...

Now to complete the 360 view of my car... hehe!! this is a CBU from Japan.. not the CKD one that is currently being produced ya... kenot compare... :P It even comes with full body kit.... No too bad huh? But have to be real careful not to scratch the skirting la...

There is one more thing i wanna show.. the table top in the car.. I find this kinda cute... can 'tapau' food and eat in the car... haha!!

Oops... picture doesnt show off my table quite so clearly.. it is actually quite flat..really like a table top... doesnt the interior look good... and the leather on the steering wheel is nice and soft...

So what else is good? Fuel consumption is not too bad.... it is about RM.012-Rm0.14 per km dependant on the traffic... it is considered quite economical... pick up is good... :) the drive is real smooth too....

All in all... I like my car... hehe!! :D

What do you think?

1 comment:

mocha said...

nice car....yummy.... :)