Friday, June 29, 2007

Sunburnt!!!

I got sunburnt!! :( very sad... after 2 days of trudging under the hot hot sun I got burnt... First day act like Monkey... was climbing up and down car carriers fixing some last minute accessories.... Fuiyoo... I am so proud of myself.. Those carriers are so precarious.... Can you imagine they dont even have a proper staircase to climb so basically I was just climbing up one of their pillars.. and some units were hanging at the end of the carriers and there was no bar or any sort of barrier to stop you from falling off... and because i was always looking downwards to do the installation, I got burnt on my forehead, nose and cheeks only... my chin was spared... so now look farnie... chin particularly fair... hhahaha!! I look like a cooked lobster... hopefully my freckles did not increase in size or else I need to claim medical compensation coz need cosmetic treatment... haha!!

Worst of all... all those guys (carrier driver, forwarding agents etc) just happily looked at me and one of my company's supplier do the job.. So un-gentlemanly!! Hmmph!!! Could not even volunteer to bring the vehicles down from the carrier so that I can have easier access... haai... sad sad...

I thought that was the end of it.. see see next day went to MTB, endured it again... haai.... all these urgent matters always puts me in such scenarios... and MTB is one place where the sun always shines....and shines... and shines... there are no clouds whatsoever.... God knows why...so once again I had to endure the scorching heat of the sun in Pekan... came back to the office looking like an over-cooked lobster this time.. haha!!! so now still a bit red.. some skin is peeling off..

Only thing that is good is that my skin burn instead of getting tanned... if I easily tanned, I would be black by now....

No comments: